Saturday, April 13, 2013

^® Free Watch My Name Is Khan

^® Watch HD My Name Is Khan



Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #16438 in DVD
  • Brand: Twentieth Century Fox
  • Released on: 2010-08-10
  • Rating: PG-13 (Parental Guidance Suggested)
  • Aspect ratio: 2.35:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: AC-3, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
  • Original language:
    English
  • Subtitled in:
    English, French, Spanish
  • Dubbed in:
    English
  • Dimensions: .25 pounds
  • Running time: 161 minutes










Product Description

Two of Bollywood's biggest superstars, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol, deliver powerful performances in this epic romance that proves true love knows no boundaries. Rizwan (Khan), an Indian man with a unique way of looking at the world, moves to San Francisco and meets a vivacious single mother named Mandira (Kajol). They form a special bond and fall in love against all odds, but fate and tragedy conspire to tear them apart. That's when Rizwan embarks on a remarkable journey across America to win back the love of his life.




Movie Info

My Name is Khan Awards and Nominations | My Name is Khan Awards | MNIK Awards | Filmfare Awards | Shahrukh khan | Kajol | Karan Johar Shahrukh Khan and Kajol will ...,An Indian Muslim man with Asperger's syndrome takes a challenge to speak to the President seriously, and embarks on a cross-country journey.,Official trailer of My Name Is Khan ... Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add obbmusic 's video to ...,My Name Is Khan (2010) Shah Rukh Khan (Actor), Kajol (Actor), Karan Johar (Director) | Rated: PG-13 | Format: DVD . 4.4 out of 5 stars 4.37121212121212 See all ...,My Name Is Khan (pronounced "Khan" from the epiglottis) is all of these things, yet I almost loved it. I'm ashamed of liking it as much as I do.,My Name is Khan (2010) Like. 27. Yahoo! users: star44.34. 1,680 ratings. Rate the movie. 1 2 3 4 5. Posting rating ...,We would like to show you a description here, but the site youre looking at won't allow us.,Rizwan Khan, a Muslim from the Borivali section of Mumbai, suffers from Asperger's syndrome, a form of high-functioning autism that complicates socialization. The ...,My Name Is Khan (2010) Karthik Calling Karthik (2010) Professional ratings; Review scores; Source Rating; Bollywood Hungama: Indo-Asian News Service: Planet Bollywood,My Name is Khan - Official Movie Website,Official website of Movie - My Name is Khan with trailers, downloads, photo gallery, information, Hiroo Yash Johar & Gauri ...



Movie Trailer


Watch HD Best Action Movie Movie My Name Is Khan


Rating :
Category : Action Movie
:: MY NAME IS KHAN | Official Website ::
My Name is Khan - Official Movie Website,Official website of Movie - My Name is Khan with trailers, downloads, photo gallery, information, Hiroo Yash Johar & Gauri ...

My Name Is Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Name Is Khan (2010) Karthik Calling Karthik (2010) Professional ratings; Review scores; Source Rating; Bollywood Hungama: Indo-Asian News Service: Planet Bollywood

My Name Is Khan (2010) - IMDb
Rizwan Khan, a Muslim from the Borivali section of Mumbai, suffers from Asperger's syndrome, a form of high-functioning autism that complicates socialization. The ...

My Name Is Khan
We would like to show you a description here, but the site youre looking at won't allow us.

My Name is Khan | Trailer and Cast - Yahoo! Movies
My Name is Khan (2010) Like. 27. Yahoo! users: star44.34. 1,680 ratings. Rate the movie. 1 2 3 4 5. Posting rating ...

My Name Is Khan - Rotten Tomatoes - Movies | Movie Trailers ...
My Name Is Khan (pronounced "Khan" from the epiglottis) is all of these things, yet I almost loved it. I'm ashamed of liking it as much as I do.

Amazon.com: My Name Is Khan: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Sheetal Menon ...
My Name Is Khan (2010) Shah Rukh Khan (Actor), Kajol (Actor), Karan Johar (Director) | Rated: PG-13 | Format: DVD . 4.4 out of 5 stars 4.37121212121212 See all ...

My Name Is Khan Trailer - YouTube
Official trailer of My Name Is Khan ... Sign in with your Google Account (YouTube, Google+, Gmail, Orkut, Picasa, or Chrome) to add obbmusic 's video to ...

My Name Is Khan (2010)
An Indian Muslim man with Asperger's syndrome takes a challenge to speak to the President seriously, and embarks on a cross-country journey.

My Name is Khan Awards and Nominations | My Name is Khan Awards ...
My Name is Khan Awards and Nominations | My Name is Khan Awards | MNIK Awards | Filmfare Awards | Shahrukh khan | Kajol | Karan Johar Shahrukh Khan and Kajol will ...


4.5 stars, based on 22 Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

^® Free Watch My Name Is Khan

Info Terkini | Cara dan Tips Merawat Gigi Berlubang | Daftar Gaji PNS tahun 2013 - Status lucu Facebook dan Twitter | Jadwal Imsak Ramadhan 1434H 2013M | Menu Resep Sahur dan Buka Puasa Ramadhan | Jadwal Imsakiyah Ramadhan 1434 H | Resep Buka Puasa Murah dan Sehat